- Soca 2019! -

Monday, March 24, 2008

Ontario carnival "Bachannal Crew"

This is a letter I got from my section leader from Last year.
I had a really good time in her section and I found her to really know what she was doing and made me feel welcome as a first timer in her section. (My old section leader defected to Nationz.)

This is the name of her section and some info on early registration.


Section : Pescado del Profundo - Fish of the Deep
Caribana 2008 - THE DEEP August 2nd 2008
There will be a choice of colours.
The women
Bonito's Royal Blue
or
Wahoo's Bright Red
The Men
King Fish
The Deep Band Launch is May 31 at Embers
Note: Our Mas Camp will be moving to a new location this year.
I will keep you informed.
I will be offering $10.00 off early registration to June 1st.


Please contact me at trini@ rogers.com to register early!
I am Limited to the number of Bonito's and Whaoo's
I have so I need to know your color.
Large Head Pc $145.00
Small Head Pc $125.00
Men $125.00
Early registration Deposit $50.00
Christine
& The bachannal Crew
We have most fun!!

No comments:

Caribana 2010 slideshow

Mardi Gras, Hamilton

Mardi Gras, Hamilton
2004

Blog Archive

J'ouvert 2008!

J'ouvert 2008!

Mardi Gras 2010

Buublenut, Megan & Karabana at Caribana 2007!

http://www.westindiantube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bcbeece3d9128ae855 a7

BlogCatalog

Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory