- Soca 2019! -

Friday, April 01, 2011

Caribana first band launch for 2011 Tribal Knights



Tribal Knights band launch for 2011

Well yeah, we heading down to check Tribal Knights launch at The Grand Luxe, 3125 Bayview Avenue Tomorrow night April 02, 2011
It should be good. We haven’t been to their launch before, but we saw pics and videos from last year and it they looked real nice.
We should have some pics posted when you wake up Sunday. I hope you all appreciate it eh, I had to take some boof from my mom for this one.
She say she didn’t raise me like that, and asking why I have to go fete during lent. I try to explain, no mum, we not going to party really, we just going to see the costumes. She say, I suppose you not going to drink and wine up either? I say no mummy, I might have one beer, but I’m going to behave myself. So If you all see me and I give you a very social greeting, it’s because mih mum say I can’t wine during lent.

So come out tomorrow it should be a good time and you know Dexter puts on a good show.  

No comments:

Caribana 2010 slideshow

Mardi Gras, Hamilton

Mardi Gras, Hamilton
2004

Blog Archive

J'ouvert 2008!

J'ouvert 2008!

Mardi Gras 2010

Buublenut, Megan & Karabana at Caribana 2007!

http://www.westindiantube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bcbeece3d9128ae855 a7

BlogCatalog

Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory