- Soca 2019! -

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Carnival Redemption band launch

 

New band Carnival Redemption held their Enchanted Mystical Gardens band launch tonight at Luxy night club in Vaughan.
I really liked the venue and location for it, and it held a decent sized crowd. The party vibe was a nice change for a band launch.

 
 
 
 
 

Love the fringe used in both these.  

 
 
 
 

Two thumbs up for how this two piece is designed, it's my favourite of the night. 

 
 

Some of the ladies modeling did pose well, but it's a shame though that the majority of the models didn't stay on the stage long enough, and too bad they didn't come out again. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They were also very disorganized. Some costumes were not finished and other didn't even come on the stage.

Crying Wolf said...

Wow, hearing that about the launch is not good news at all. Although I do have my favorites still, like the pink and green. I also like the tasseled look on the blue. I was about to say I didn't know why that big green one had an empty section of feathers, it looked a bit like a giant Furby. I wish these guys good luck because they definitely will need it! I'm kind of on the fence about this one. Beautiful costumes and lots of potential.

BAN CARNIVAL REDEMPTIONS said...

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY UNORGANIZED, RUDE, MESSY,AND EXTRAMELY DISRESPECTFUL.NEVER IN MY LIFE PLAYING CARIBANA HAVE I WENT THROUGHT NOT RECIEVING A COSTUME THAT I HAD PURCHASED MONTHS BEFORE , AND IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAD experienced this type of behaviour I will never ever ever recommend carnival redemption to anybody and I don't suggest anyone to go with them next year or the year after or the year after they are a disgrace to Scotia Bank Caribbean carnival .

BAN CARNIVAL REDEMPTIONS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Caribana 2010 slideshow

Mardi Gras, Hamilton

Mardi Gras, Hamilton
2004

Blog Archive

J'ouvert 2008!

J'ouvert 2008!

Mardi Gras 2010

Buublenut, Megan & Karabana at Caribana 2007!

http://www.westindiantube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bcbeece3d9128ae855 a7

BlogCatalog

Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory