- Soca 2019! -

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Number 6 ~ Twenty years of Caribana ~

~ Twenty years of Caribana ~ 

6️⃣

Seems I mixed up the last one with this one. This was 2004. 
It's all a blur, lol! 



I'm your King!
You're my Queen!
My darlinnnnn...

🎶 Bonnie & Clyde 🎶

That was de TUNE!! Everything about it worked, the cheeky lyrics, the chorus and bridge, it was just so fun to jump up to. We got 👸married🤴 in 2004, so I really belted that out. I'm a spaz, I know. 😜 
What do you think, did we ever get a tune like that again? 

This Caribana we had to Get on Bad (Bunji) on the Soca Train (Maximus Dan). 



Sandstorm was our costume and I loved this copper creation. It rained, but I still had fun. 

I'm your Bonnie baby! 🧡


No comments:

Caribana 2010 slideshow

Mardi Gras, Hamilton

Mardi Gras, Hamilton
2004

Blog Archive

J'ouvert 2008!

J'ouvert 2008!

Mardi Gras 2010

Buublenut, Megan & Karabana at Caribana 2007!

http://www.westindiantube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bcbeece3d9128ae855 a7

BlogCatalog

Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory